Searching for dog wedding apparel and accessories(i.e. ring bearer and flower girl) Does anyone know of a good supplier?

Asked by Member 1021135 on Apr 17th 2011 Tagged wedding, formalattire, weddingaccessories, ringbearer, flowergirl in Apparel

Answers

I don't know any suppliers, although I'm sure they're out there, lol. My last dog was the ring bearer at my wedding. I used a white linen table napkin that went over his chest, & I sewed elastic leg straps to it. I used velcro to close it around his neck. I bought him a bow tie to complete the look. I used velcro on the ring box & on the "tux" front so he actually did carry the rings & held them until the proper moment. The whole outfit cost less than 15$. He looked pawesome in the wedding photos. Good luck & congrats!