Cassy

Reviews on Wenaewe Food?

Cassy is getting Otitis in her older age... We are trying to figure out what she's allergic to, but its difficult. We've tried NutriSource, that made it worse. The vet told us to use Hills Science, so we did.... For its price tag, I wasn't impressed.

I was at our local discount store, and saw organic Wenaewe food... It's got quite a few grains, but no corn/soy/wheat/chicken... Plus it was 1/3 of the normal selling price (15$ for 15lbs, normally about 45$), so I figured why not give it a shot!

I'm wondering how many of you have used it before, what are your thoughts?

Ultimately, I'll wait and see what Cassy's coat looks like after a month of this food to see if I'll keep it or not, since SHE is the judge on if its a helpful food for her aging skin. However, I'm still curious on how many other good or bad reviews come from it. =)

Again, asking for reviews on Wenaewe.... Not reviews on your own fave food... Thank you.

Asked by Cassy on Oct 19th 2013 Tagged wenaewe, otitis, skincondition in Pet Food

Answers

I've never tried it. It's going to be trial and error to figure out what doesn't bother her. Using a food with a totally different protein and or no/less grain would be what I would suggest. Good Luck in your search. :)