Repeated question

I apologize for having to ask again, but I don't know yet how to navigate around this site, and saw no way to respond to the answer I got, or to send a message.

To send a message, apparently I need to add a dog and upload a picture first (maybe I misunderstood, but it is understandable if you have restrictions like that), but that's the thing - I can't add my dog, because his breed isn't there.

I asked this: www.dogster.com
And while I thank you for your reply Howard, it's not helping because as I said, I looked under Ca de Bou, Mallorca/Majorca Mastiff/Bulldog, and Perro Dogo as well as Perro de Presa Mallorquìn.

There is no Ca - anything, no Mallorca anything, no Perro anything there, so the breed is simply not listed anywhere. And I can't add my dog because the site forces me to say what breed he is.

Asked by Member 1120894 on Jul 18th 2012 in General

Answers

There's "breed unknown". While that isn't completely accurate, it'd be the best option in this case.

That happened to me, so I put the two breeds Kali is most like. Then I stated her breed in her Bio / arrival story.

This happens with Dogster- they just don't have every breed that is out there- they obviously try, and have many rare breeds, but not all of them. There are probably so few purebred Ca De Bou in America (where dogster is based) that there has just not been any demand. Either previous poster's idea (list as "mixed breed"/"breed unknown" or pick a related similar breed, and then go into more detail in the Bio section) is workable.

You can also email HQ and ask them to add the Ca de Bou (or one of its synonyms) to the breed list. The link to contact HQ is at the bottom of every page.