Please help. I have a 6 month old chihuhua. The day before she was doing fine until later she did not want to eat.

Please help. I have a 6 month old chihuhua. The day before she was doing fine all day. In the night she seemed to be down. I thought she was just sleepy and didn't want to be bothered. The next day and today, she has not ate drank some water, some vomiting and loose poop. I read through some of the answers from others with similar questions. I tried 100% pumpkin, white rice, but she wont take non of it. She would rather be laying down asleep. She seems to be in no pain, no blood in neither vomit nor poop. She has been vomiting like a yellowish, muscus kind of watery substance. Please help with any other advise you might have. She I take her to the vet or just wait a bit see if she betters. She seems no worse than yesterday.

Asked by Member 827420 on Apr 17th 2009 in Emergencies & First Aid