Blackie

Pee Stain Removal?

I was a bad dog and peed on the floor twice, and it's dried now. My mom's tried everything to clean it up, but the stain is still there. How does she clean it up?

Asked by Blackie on Apr 29th 2010 Tagged pee, stain, clean, carpet in House Soiling

Best Answer

If it is the hard wood floor it will have to be sanded down to the bare wood and then cleaned , dried and then re furbished.
Pet stains that soak into the hardwood will not come out as I know of.
You will have to have someone come out and cut the piece out that is bad then replace and re-wax the piece and possibly stain the wood to match the original floor board.
Natures Miracle is good on carpets and elimating the urine smell.

Dieta answered on Apr 29th.

Answers

Isy

I use white vinegar, but I don't have carpet. I don't know if it will remove the stain color, but it does a good job with the smell.

Lots of luck!

Isy answered on 4/29/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Petri

Have you tried a Mr Clean Magic Eraser? Those things are amazing at what they can clean up!

Petri answered on 4/29/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer