Our 5 year old Shar-Pei decided to pee in the house now

Uni is a 5-year-old shar-pei mix. She started peeing in the house last week. We have a doggie door which means she has access to the yard 24/7. This morning I even opened the sliding door for her, asking her to go outside, she knew what I wanted but she turned around and went back to the living room to pee. The two possible causes: last week another female dog Molly came inside the house for a visit, so Uni may feel territorial. She doesn't like the wet ground in the yard and the neighbors' dogs barked at her. I don't know what to do to make her want to go outside again to pee. Do you have any suggestion? (She didn't even need any potty training when she was a puppy)

Asked by Member 1196706 on Oct 29th 2013 Tagged peeinthehouse, adultdog in Behavior & Training

Answers

Question was double-posted, see other one for answers...