Guest

Our 10 year old Labrador Henry has eaten packet of stem ginger and exhibits a gagging reflex which is unproductive help?

At present no plans to visit Vet


Asked by Member 1079383 on Dec 23rd 2011 in Swallowing Foreign Objects
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • This question is closed.

Best Answer

Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12)

I don't know if it's toxic to dogs but you can call the animal poison control center ASAP at 800-213-6680 in the US. There is a charge but they saved one of our dogs before with their advice. Good Luck!


Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12) answered on Dec 23rd.

There Are No Other Answers