Ellie

Ok I know this sounds dumb...

But how do you get or become pup pals?

Thanks :D

Asked by Ellie on Oct 4th 2010 Tagged puppals in Pup Pals

Answers

On the profile page for the dog you want to "freind" is 5 Icons and a Bar under it's photo. The bar says "Add this pup as a freind".

Click on the bar and follow the prompt to send a request.

P.S. Although I have Mutts - I work with a Lab rescue and consider myself a "Lab person at heart". So of course I think Ellie is a cutie pie! I'm a sucker for Chocolate Labs.....and other kinds of chocolate too.

When you go on dogs profile, under the picture you will see Add this pup as a friend, click on that and it will send a request.
Happy befriending. Have a good one.

Pie

Just as everyone else has said ..And for good measure We sent you a pal request from our two pups!
Under accounts you will see it there.. and you can accept and then write a response, or not if you don't want to accept you can decline. Ellie looks like a Great dog!! Welcome to world of pup pals!!

Pie answered on 10/4/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Feel free to ad my boys to your pal list.