New American Bull Dog Puppy. What to Feed?

I am about to get a 10 week old American Bull Dog puppy. I've done a little research on nutrition and really like the Natures Variety Raw Instinct but it does not have a puppy food. My question is is it still safe to feed this food to my puppy? I had read that you should feed en exclusive puppy only food to your puppy until about 1 year.

Asked by Member 1150231 on Jan 15th 2013 in Pet Food

Answers

Ikan

My dogs did not eat puppy food past the age of 6 months. This is something new and still being looked at. But for my breed it has been recomended. And you are seeing companies come out with food made just for dogs 6 months to two years of age. So you do not have to feed them puppy food until they are one, but at your dogs age, i would buy puppy food.

Ikan answered on 1/17/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Have you looked into feeding just a regular raw food diet? To learn more about feeding a raw food diet, head over the Dogster Raw Food Diet Forum to learn more - www.dogster.com