Neeed service dog

I had a service dog I adopted at the pound and trained. She was wonderful! Need another so I can become more mobile and the dog would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pampered. Indoor mainly and with me the rest of the time. How COOL IS THAT? Bonding is very important and I can tell within a few minutes if it will work.

I have three rescue cats, so need a dog that will work well with cats...I have spent a lot of money on them and want them to feel comfortable,,,and they did with my Molly!

Since the dog would be with me all the time, maybe a dog with short hair, small dog, one that is mellow and sweet, and one that smiles is not bad either.

Asked by Member 995899 on Jul 6th 2010 in Choosing the Right Pet

Answers

Why not go back to the pound?
You should have any dog meet your cats before you adopt to make sure they get along.
I don't know what disability you need the dog to aide, but there may be organizations that fill these needs at no cost to you.

research.....