Need help with "low res" food!

My dog, Piglet, has recently developed horrible breath. (Absolutely rancid, dead fish smelling breath) I used to be a vet tech, so I checked all of the usual things. Teeth are perfect, nothing caught in her mouth, etc. I asked my vet about it and he recommended putting her on a bland, low res diet for a while and seeing if it helped. So I put her on the Iams Low Res and after only a few days, her breath was 10x better.
This lead the vet to believe that it was acid reflux. But now he's suggesting Hill's sensitive stomach or staying on this Iams stuff. Its too expensive and its crap!

I need help finding a similar food for Piglet's issue. Please help!

Asked by Member 1143999 on Dec 6th 2012 Tagged badbreath, lowres, dogfood in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Tiara

Nutro has a formula that is for sensitive stomach and is a limited ingredient mix in the bag. It is also an all natural product with out the fillers or by-products. It may be worth a look

Tiara answered on 12/7/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer