my two month rottweiler puppy has started to limp

he wont put his front paw down correctly, kind of keeps it up at the inside edges, the vet said his bones are deforming but he was ok until yesterday. no visible signs of injury or punctured paw pads , he yelps when you touch his dew claw, has he tore it?
he is still as active and happy as a puppy can be???

boggled.....!

Asked by Member 1145879 on Dec 19th 2012 Tagged frontpaw, limp in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Mika

He could have torn his dew claw yes, but I dont know if that would make him limp like that for a long period of time...look closely at his dew claw, when Mika tore hers, it didn't bleed or anything it tore the whole outside claw part off but left the 'quick' in tact but looking like there was still a claw there, almost as if she just tore the shell of it off, so check closely.

Mika answered on 12/19/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

If your vet didn't have any suggestions for treatment, then you need a new vet. I would take your pup to a new one tomorrow. Good luck!