My puppy isn't feeling good and keeps puking.

I have 2 pure bred German Shepherds and the mother just had 4 puppies. We are keeping one, and the puppy we chose just isn't up to beat like the other pups. They just turned 7 weeks old and this pup is just so tired all the time and he always pukes. He eats alot of his food then he throws it all up and eats it again. He is neer as playful and happy as the other puppies and he is always gaging (like he is about to puke) I don't know what to do and my dad doesn't want to take him to the vet. Could it just be a cold? should i take him to the vet myself? Will it be very expensive? Someone please help me! i love my puppies!!

Asked by Member 772843 on Nov 25th 2008 Tagged germanshepherd, puppies, puking, health, sick in Health & Wellness

Answers

Sparky

You CAN find a vet that costs less, but I suggest you take the puppies to the vet ASAP. It could be kennel cough, or some cold. Take them to the vet.

Sparky answered on 11/25/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

It is very important that you get him to a vet somehow. If not, the puppy could die. And so could his litter mates if his illness is contagious.

All pups & mama need to see the vet!!!!
& please talk your dad into fixing your adult GSD's...Breeding should be left to professionals or at least people who will get vet care for the pups they choose to bring into the world!!!!!!!!!!!

Riley

This doesn't sound right at all. The puppy needs to see a vet because it sounds like something isn't allowing him to eat properly. It's possible that this poor pup is slowly starving to death. Please go see a vet!!

Riley answered on 11/26/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Princess

JUST PLEASE TAIKE YOUR PUPPY TO THE VET!! IF YOU LOVE THEM ENOUGH YOU WILL DO IT WHO CARES ABOUT THE COST!

HOPE THIS HELPS!

PRINCESS THE LOVABLE CHIHUAHUA

Princess answered on 11/26/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

did you ever find out what was wrong with your puppy? I have a puppy that is having the same problem and Im not sure what to do at this point. my email is mneal.0177@yahoo.com any advice you can give would be great.