Zeus

My puppy has a pink bump on his ear that leaks a clear liquid at times, should we go to the vet right away?

My puppy developed a pink bump on the edge of his ear where it meets the temmple area overnight. It does not bother him at all, but is healing VERY slow if at all. It sometimes looks wet, like it is leaking a clear fluid. I think it could be a bite or something, advice?

Asked by Zeus on Oct 29th 2012 Tagged ear, bump, puppy in Skin Problems

Answers

Taffy

From further research that i saw he does not have cancer or a tumor but it is defiently a trip to the vet he may have whats called Skin papillomas which is pink and has puss but is not harmful, or he or she has Abscese which is a painful collection of pus at the site of a bite or puncture wound but if their is no pain then its not this but defiently go to the vet.

Taffy answered on 11/6/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer