my puppy got bite on the neck by another dog

my puppy got bite by another dog on neck and i took care of the wound right way i had gave him a bath now the neck is swollen on the side of neck. what best to do i need take him to vet but cant afford it right now what can ido at home to make swollen go down. he plays n eats it dont hurt him i need help what best do home with swollen neck on puppy 3months old

Asked by Member 1153645 on Feb 4th 2013 in Vaccinations

Answers

SNEAKERS

Take your dog to your local ASPCA or a Shelter where it can be given proper medical help. You don't need a dog unless you have the capability of maintaining it properly, and it's pretty clear you don't deserve one since you won't keep it safe until it's old enough to protect it's self.

SNEAKERS answered on 2/5/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I agree with the other poster. Get him to a vet. Good Luck!

I agree with the other posters. He needs a vet and if you can't afford it and you can't protect the baby puppy, you need to surrender him to a shelter so they can get him to a vet and adopt him out to someone who can care for him properly and protect him.

You are most likely dealing with an abscess, which is an infection under the skin and something that absolutely needs a veterinarian to save this baby's life.
Failure to get this taken care of is considered animal cruelty as he is suffering and will surely die if he is not treated ASAP.
I'm not real sure how you can say it doesn't hurt... if YOU had a huge pocket of pus under your neck I bet you wouldn't say it didn't hurt and I bet you would be visiting a doctor ASAP.
Your puppy is no different...OFCOURSE it hurts him!!! Most likely, if you took his temperature, you would also find he is running a fever with all that infection in his system.

Sabi

How do you have a 3 month old puppy and no funds for a vet? Why would you get a puppy if you have no money? Why would you allow a 3 month old puppy to be in a situation were it got bitten that badly?
It needs to be seen by a vet immediately.

Sabi answered on 2/5/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer