My puppie dosent want to eat his food /:

My puppie dosen't want to eat . He is about 5 months , when we got him . when we bought him his food we bought him the pedegri smaal bread type of food or something like that annd we like soked it in water annd he did eat it but theen after he finished the bag my mom bought him a diffrent kind of food and i quues he dint like it or iddk , he ate 1 bowl of that kind of food the first daay my mom bought it but then he stopped eatinq it .theen we bought him the saame kind of food he did aate buut he dint want to eat it neither /:
Heelp please ?

Asked by Member 1144411 on Dec 9th 2012 in Food & Nutrition

Answers

It's kind of hard to under stand your question. Pedigree is not a great food. Do you know what kind of food he has now? What breed is he? Are you sure your puppy isn't sick. You might want to have your mom take him to the vet and just have him checked out. If everything is ok, you might want to have your mom change the food to something entirely different. You can go to the nutrient forum on this site. There are many suggestions other people left that you can read or you can ask for suggestions for your puppy. Good luck!

Seth

My first dog went though this at about the same age. He was more interested in playing then eating. I finally had to resorting to hand feeding him for awhile and slowly get him bsck to eating out of his bowl. Also some puppies just do not care for puppy food. I know Nutro has a formula for young adult dogs for age 6to 24 months. It would be better then what you are feeding and if you it your dog do not like it. You can take it back. Good luck

Seth answered on 12/10/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer