my pomchi is in heat and now she's acting all spaztick. other than getting her fixed, how can I get her to chill out?

Asked by Member 1157528 on Mar 1st 2013 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Molly

You don't have to worry about your female here, nor her being a spazz. It's matings and accidental litters that are the main concern to other owners when their dog goes into heat. Her energy is not dangerous to her while she is in season, but getting pregnant and having puppies without you knowing she is about to have puppies until it's too late is. It is clear you do not want to spay her and that is okay. To prevent a litter from resulting purchase anti-mating spray (Yes they make that.) and keep a very close eye on her when walking her. If you take her to the dog park, I would reccomend holding out until she goes out of heat. It will make a difference in how spastic she is acting.
Hope this helps!

Molly answered on 3/2/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Gwen

You need to get her spayed.

Gwen answered on 3/2/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer