My male husky got to my female husky now my male is very sick his pee is so dark it looks black and he is so sore

he wont eat or drink it takes him 10 minutes to sit down i did take him to vet but vet thinks he is just sore and might have back problems but i dont i think its his private parts he wouldnt let the vet even touch him down there he tried to bit him when he did touch him i think my dog is dehydrated now its been one week now since our trip to vet and he is not better but if the vet and i dont see eye to eye on this what do i do i know my dog i am wit him all day i know if he eats or drinks or goes to the bathroom i just dont want anything to happen to my dog i love him so much

Asked by Member 1149246 on Jan 10th 2013 Tagged breeding in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

I would try a different vet.

Mika

Obi is right you need to go see a different vet, sooner then later!

Mika answered on 1/10/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer