My dog started peeing in his bowl after he eats and he runs all day in a strange pattern while howling.

My male Beagle is 1 1/2 years old and just recently started peeing in his bowl after he eats.... also he runs in the same pattern (number 8) in the same spot... up and down the kids jungle jim, the whole day while he is howling. Really strange as my kids want to play with him and he just ignores them. I have a female cocker spaniel the same age as him aswell. We take him for walks and he seems very happy and healthy... just a very bizarre character? please help me understand his strange behaviour. thank you

Asked by Member 1131131 on Sep 17th 2012 Tagged beagle, peeing, behaviour in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs

Are your dogs fixed?

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs answered on 11/22/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer