My dog might have cancer, but I cannot afford treatment or surgery, do you know of a website were I could get help?

I think my dog might have cancer, he has a huge blister inside his mouth and I guess it goes really deep because he cannot breathe properly, I know he might need surgery or a treatment of some kind but I am unemployed, I have been looking for a job and nothing so far and I am scared that he might not have that long, I have heard of websites that help you with your pets, but I just don't know any, do you guys? If you do please let me know
I am looking for a website, foundation, clinic, whatever that can help me get treatment for my dog

Asked by Member 1141974 on Nov 23rd 2012 Tagged cancer, help, health, treatment, donation in Cancer

Answers

www.carecredit.com