Guest

my dog may have ingested a small amount of neosporin. She is a 20 italian greyhound. She seems to be acting fine.

I gave her some yogurt. is there anything else I need to do?


Asked by Member 1187270 on Aug 26th 2013 Tagged italiangreyhound, neosporin, ingest in Emergencies & First Aid
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Tasha (in memory)

I just checked the tube about ingestion and it said for external use only. The ASPCA has a poison control hotline if you are worried. She ingested a small amount, but she is a small dog. Give her treats, water and food to flush everything out, and don't let her get a hold of that bottle! ^_^


Tasha (in memory) answered on 10/4/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer