Lulu

My dog Lulu has a red spot or a red thing on her left ear, anybody knows what is that and what should i do?

My dog has a red scar or a red thing that looks like blood on her left eye, what is that and what should I do?

Asked by Lulu on Sep 5th 2013 Tagged health, eye, left, help, answer, vet in Health & Wellness

Answers

Starbutt

if it is in the corner of her eye it is called cherry eye you have to go to the vet and they will push it back in and tack it down to the side where it belongs if it is not in the corner of her I I don't know what it is. Cherry eye is common in some breeds I reckon any dog can get it but certain breed are prone to this. I don't know if it is painful I would think so it is the the glad I think the tear gland that you see. The vet may take it down or I have heard of them removing it but I think that is if it breaks away from being tat down. Hope this helps you. Take your dog to the vet is best.

Rhayden

Starbutt answered on 11/8/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer