my dog likes to chew on wood, a plastic bucket, socks and today he grabbed a cardboard sheet of buttons(but didn't swall

He doesn't understand the concept of toys and he is not treat-motivated. he barks for human food.

Asked by Member 1149864 on Jan 13th 2013 Tagged toys, chewing, games in Books & Entertainment

Answers

You have one that is a heavy chewer sounds like. Many times dog chew because they are boredor nervous. As long as he is not swallowing anything. You should be fine. But I do think I would try to break him of the habit of barking for human food. Once you start giving them human food. They are going to beg for it forever. You may want to put him outside when you eat so he does not see you. Also keep things picked up so he can not take them and chew socksor other things. I wish you the best i finding something he will not chew.