My dog is almost a year old. There's this one toy that she loves and when it's in her mouth she cries a lot.

When it's missing she shakes and cries a lot. Please help! What am I supposed to do?

Asked by Member 1143062 on Nov 30th 2012 Tagged montholddogpuppy, toys, whining, behavior, help in Separation Anxiety

Answers

Tiara

I have had dogs that will make noise when when they have toys in their mouth, but I do not know if I would call it crying. I have always thought of it as more like laughing or crys of joy when they have a toy they love.

But then the toy is missing, I can understsnd her crying because she wants it, but the shaking has me stuck for an answer. I do not really know why it would upset her enough she would shake. Maybe someone else may have something for that.

Tiara answered on 11/30/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer