my dog is 12 yrs old and she is vomiting and has pinkish flem coming out of her nose. and she is breath very hard.

no i haven't seen a vet. she was diagnosed with a heart murmur around 5 yrs ago. she is in bad shape. i am unable to see the vet cause of finances. but i feel cause of her coughing and vomiting, i am going to lose my friend.

Asked by Member 1147512 on Dec 31st 2012 in Health & Wellness

Answers

You need to get her to the vet ASAP! You could always take out a loan, try Care credit, ask a family or friend, sell some stuff... I know this sounds harsh but if you can't get her the vet care she needs, you could surrender her to a place who can.

Regardless of your finances, it sounds like you need to see a vet ASAP! You can try calling Care Credit to help with the payments. Good Luck!