my dog has sticky poop do you no whats wrong with it.

it threw up pink a few days ago but i dont think its related to the poop

Asked by Member 666359 on Aug 4th 2008 Tagged stickypoop in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

ANY vomiting should be watched VERY carefully. With symptoms that you are describing, I would suggest a Vet visit as soon as possible!

Change in stools along with vomiting are sure signs that your dog NEEDS to see a Vet now!

This IS the time of year when Parvo hits very hard. Parvo Virus is always in the environment, but seems to attack most viscously at certain times of year. Spring/Summer is one horrible time.

Be VERY watchful of your dog. If the symptoms did not clear up already, a Vet visit is a must.

If symptoms did clear up already, I would assess what is in his/her environment that he/she could have ingested. Toys, bugs, anything off his/her normal diet.

I hope all goes well for your canine pal...

I am surprised you waited several days for an answer. Your dog needs to be accessed by a vet ASAP. Could be parvo.