My dog has been throwing up all day can they get the flu or could it be worse?

my dog was just at the vet and got a steroid, antibotic for his scratching and a hot spot on his neck. The also recieved his rabies shot. But as of this morning he went to the bathroom in the house right after he was outside and now has been throwing up in about two hour intervals.. Could he have the flu or eat something wrong? He's been drinking alittle water but I think hes nervous because he cant really keep it down. please any advise?

Asked by Member 1134808 on Oct 8th 2012 Tagged throwingup, vomit, illness, food, water in Emergencies & First Aid

Answers

Sounds like he had a reaction to the meds and vaccines. Some dogs do. I would take him back to a vet. It could be serious if it's a reaction. He could get dehydrated quickly if he throws up continuously. And that in itself can be very bad. Good Luck!