Morgan:)

my dog has a bloody nose, help please!!!

morgan has a bloody nose. i'm not sure why. let me give you some history. we are watching her for a friend. she has been in our care since last june 2007. around christmas time we noticed that her eyes were bulging slightly. she had surgery for that. it was an over growth of tissue behind the eye, but we were all so worried that it could have been a tumor. i noticed her nose was bleeding a little when i went to carry her up our stairs. she is breathing kind of funny to. lately i have noticed that her crunchy food has been harder for her to chew up. i thought it was an age thing and started to switch her over to wet food. the vets don't open until 8 am and it is currently 10:30 pm. i don't know what to do. this has me really worried. she is a very small brittany and is 11 years old. if anyone has anything to say about this please do so. i will be calling my vet first thing in the morning. i love her like she is my own dog.

Asked by Morgan:) on Apr 22nd 2008 in General

Answers

Jesse

Yes you should take your dog to the Vet ASAP. Blood coming out of the nose is really not a good thing.I think there may be something serious going on. Good Luck

Jesse answered on 4/22/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer