My dog Girly is a 12 yo shar pei lab was vomiting for three days straight and I changed her diet to overcooked rice chic

chicken and mashed carrots. She has kept it down for a day and a half, but she hasn't had a bowel movement in three days. She is acting normal and has no pain, and her appetite is as strong as ever. She did eat the crouch region of my yoga pants a week ago, but this is not a new thing.. Any ideas?
veronica

Asked by Member 1194364 on Oct 14th 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Pineapple Smushface

Is this normal for your dog... she seemingly ate something he shouldn't have, like a poison toad or the like. Switch her back to her regular food gradually and watch her closely. If she doesn't take well to it, Natural Choice makes sensitive skin and stomach dry food formulas in both venison and fish, and turkey and fish in wet. You should take her to the vet when something like this happens for her own safety, unless this is a somewhat regular occurrence with your dog (better safe than sorry!) ^_^

Pineapple Smushface answered on 1/21/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer