Guest

My dog ate a rolo chocolate with the tin foil on it. Is she gonna be ok?

My dog is a lhasa apso and a toy poodle mix.


Asked by Member 1078411 on Dec 18th 2011 in Health & Safety
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Gray Dawn Treader

Unless it was baker's chocolate (the most dangerous chocolate to feed a dog), I wouldn't worry too much. She should be fine, just keep an eye on her, I guess.


Gray Dawn Treader answered on 12/18/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer


Tiara

I agree, something that small should not be a problem.


Tiara answered on 12/19/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer