Chui

My baby Chui is missing..

My baby Chui "che-we-y" is missing and as I write this, its 3.00am EST and I just got back home from posting "missing" flyers. He is a loving 3 year old male schnauzer and I cannot imagine my life without him. I adopted him despite his history of running away because he came from a very hostile home. He was just beginning to settle in and now this! I have put up posters, organized for an email blast with his information and picture to go to all the residents in my community, I will be calling my vet and all the shelters in my area to get his information out as well as the police. I am so desperate to get my baby back. He is so loyal, loving and protective! I would get a little uneasy by his terrible demeanor towards strangers especially men around me - but right here.. right now.. I just want him to come home and he can be as mean and protective around me as he wants to be.. - What else should I do? Many thanks, Chui's mommy.

Asked by Chui on Jun 14th 2010 in Miniature Schnauzer

Answers

make ads in the paper in case some one finds him where you didnt put flyiers hope you find him i praying he comes home to you

yep keep doing that stuff sometimes it takes two weeks of looking before they appear. Also note strongly that shelters keep pure bred looking dogs in the back rooms. yes. insist you see everything even in the back!
also place ad saying reward$$ but list no money... it draws people's attention, meet at Mc donalds and offer only when you have his leash in hand, then you hand them $20/ not any more.
Don't offer money without having hands on the dog.
good luck... been through this, mine was stolen.