Jazzy

My 9 week old puppy keeps walking away from his bowl @ feeding time. How do i teach/stop him from doing this?

My 9 week old mini doxie keeps walking away from his bowl in the morning and lunch time when its time for him to eat. But at night he eats all of his food in one sitting. The only time i can get him to eat all of his food in the morning and at lunch is to grab a handful of the food bring it up to his mouth and slowly lower it to the bowl. How do I stop/teach him to just sit at his bowl til he's done eating?

Asked by Jazzy on Aug 21st 2010 in Food & Nutrition

Answers

What i would do is put him in a small place un til he eats it of a morning and lunch and i would do this for a month, yes he also need his exercise and let him out a COUPLE of times and then when he eats the food for the morning after one month that would probrably teach him.... any thing u want to tell me or ask me, paw mail me

Meryl Lake

Dogs love food. It is strange that Jazzy keeps walking away from his bowl. Maybe he doesn't like the food or he is just not that hungry.

Try giving something else to him. Other brands other taste.

Brought to you by:
Miniwan Pet Pharmacy
www.miniwan-online.com

Meryl Lake answered on 8/21/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer