my 8 year old shihtzu dog has two small to medium size bumbs on her neck and her hind leg, the bumbs started small but e

my 8 year old shihtzu dog has two small to medium size bumbs on her neck and her hind leg, the bumbs started small but eventually became the size of a small coin
(i can provide pictures if needed)
also i should state that my dog is allegic to alot of food so the only food we give her is brown rice, pork,carrots,pumpkins,salmons and brocolies

Asked by Member 1146796 on Dec 27th 2012 Tagged skincancerallegiresdogfemaleshihtzusingaporehotweather in Health & Wellness

Answers

She needs to be checked out by a vet especially when the bumps are getting bigger.

Hi,
Welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of thing about your health related. We have a product who can filter your drinking water
and you will get 100 % pure water so try this and worry out for your health. So use this and enjoy your healthy life.
---------------
[url=www.ezdia.com WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION [/url]