My 3 yr old Pug recently developed 3 wart like masses on her vulva, what could they be?

Photo of infected area: i42.tinypic.com

She isn't in any pain that I can see. She scratches her butt on the floor once in a while, but not that often. I will be taking her to the vet next Monday when I have the financial resources to do so, but in the mean time I wanted to make sure it didn't look like something serious. She's been on a raw meat diet for 6 months and hasn't had any allergic reactions from it. The only thing I can think of is possibly the pee pads we leave for her to use while we may go out for an extended period of time, she is kind of lazy and literally SITS on the pad while he peed this leaving urine on her fur area down there. Could it be an infection from that? Thanks or any help!

Asked by Member 1186385 on Aug 20th 2013 in Skin Problems