My 2 month old Carlin Pinscher is a little aggressive. Any help?

So i just adopted a 2 month old Carlin Pinscher and she just came in from Missouri last Saturday, November 3rd. She has a bit of a chewing problem. I'm a little new to having a dog so i don't know how to settle this. She will be licking my hands and randomly starts chewing, and gets serious about it too. How do i break her out of this habit before it gets worse?

Asked by Member 1139817 on Nov 8th 2012 Tagged chewing, angry, carlinpinscher, pup in Aggression

Answers

First of all, your dog is just a baby, that is NOT AGGRESSION, it is teething.

Go to www.dogstardaily.com and download before and after you get your puppy. It is a wonderful guide on how to raise your puppy.

It includes everything from potty-training to chewing, and training.

Its a common puppy habit and goes away by time. I would suggest that you train her. Start by teaching her basic commands like 'Sit', 'Come', 'Fetch' and most importantly 'No'. These commands can solve many behavioral problems. Don't forget to reward her when she obeys you. Good Luck!