MY 10 WEEK OLD CHUG PUPPY HAS DIARRHOEA WHAT SHOULD I DO

SHE IS STILL EATING AND DRINKING OK AND STILL PLAYFUL WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE

Asked by Member 1067955 on Nov 2nd 2011 in Health & Safety

Answers

Could be parasites. Could be a virus. Could be having difficulty digesting a new food, or too much food. Could be a food allergy or intolerance. Too many reasons for me to give you a straight answer without seeing her.

A vet visit is definitely in order if she doesn't improve soon. Diarrhea can easily kill little puppies if they become too dehydrated. Anyway you should be taking her to the vet for her next set of puppy shots, so why not do it sooner instead of later?

Starbutt

go to the vet cal your vet and see if you can give your pup some peptno I am not sure od the dosage for a pup. The vet can find out you don't ggive much have you sen worms in it two kinds you can see round and tape worms or if your see blood in it GO NOW blood is not normal and if there is just a awful smell run don't walk to the vet you dog need a vet straight away it could be parvo but a vet has to confirm this. Yup I agree go to the vet.

Rhayden

Starbutt answered on 11/10/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer