Felix-Rescue for Adoption! AVA

Lost dogs on here?

Is there any way to search lost dogs on Dogster or is there a forum or anything? My friend in AZ found a choc. lab puppy about 9 months wearing a collar, no tags, not chipped, not neutered but knows how to sit/shake. So, he WAS someone's dog but Mesa, Arizona, has limited resources for lost/found dogs...any ideas or is there a place on Dogster????

Asked by Felix-Rescue for Adoption! AVA on Mar 7th 2008 Tagged lostdogs in U.S. Southwest

Best Answer

You can go to "See the Dogs" (in the menu to the left), click on "See All Dog Strolls." Scroll down to where it reads "For more combinations and custom strolls check out Advanced Search" and click on the "Advanced Search" link. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page and type in "lost" and/or "missing" in the search box, click on the "yes" or "no" radio button next to exact match and click on the "Search" button.

This is the only way I know how to look for a dog with a specific situation about it.

Good luck,

answered on Mar 7th.

Answers

I would also suggest posting in your local area on Craigslist.