LAB BLUEHEELER MIX BREED PICS

TRYING TO FIND PICS OF LAB AND BLUE HEELER MIX

Asked by Member 802510 on Feb 9th 2009 in Cross Breeds

Answers

Jet Hawk

Go to the "See the Dogs" tab and look in the box on the right where it says "See Dogs Near You". Click on the "Advanced Search" link. When the new page comes up, use the drop down menu under "Primary Breed" to select Labrador Retriever and under "Other Breed Type" to select Blue Heeler. Then, just click the "Search" button right above the yellow line at the bottom, and Dogster will bring up all the dogs of this mix. When I did this, it brought up 85 profiles. It should work for you, too. I hope this helps and that you find what you're looking for. :)

Jet Hawk answered on 2/9/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Sophie

This is Sophie our "Heelador". We adopted her from our local shelter in December so I am not positive that she is indeed half heeler (the lab is obvious), but we live in a ranching area where heelers are very common. She is roughly 55 pounds which is a nice happy medium between the Lab average of 70 and the Heeler's of 35. Aside from presenting physical characteristics of a heeler (broad head and set eyes, slightly curled up tail, strong shoulders) she also has many of the personality traits of a heeler; very loyal, protective, LOVES to run, always right by your side--even on walks without a leash--and does a nasally "grunt" as a means of communication that is common to the heeler. She is perhaps the best dog we have ever owned.

Sophie answered on 5/30/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

sparticus

this is our 50 50 heeler lab cross. both parents had papers and were crossed on purpose. fantastic breed energetic protective and extreemly loyal and smart. she is 5 years old now and is about 45 pounds

sparticus answered on 9/1/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Cisco

Cisco is our Blue Heeler-Yellow Lab Mix. He's a great dog! Very friendly, loving, playful! I highly recommend his mix breed. He's got a great-looking tan/white coat with the Blue Heeler spots.

Cisco answered on 9/19/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

freckles

well if you want a pic i could give you one but they all look diffrent

freckles answered on 12/30/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Shadow

I think this might be a good picture of a Blueheeler and a Labrador retriever mix and she is a wonderful companion, she is always 'My Shadow'! Her eyes are incredible like sky blue!

Shadow answered on 4/27/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer