Caspian

Is there any way I can find Caspian's brother?

Hi. Caspian's brother ended up in a shelter. I posted an add on craigslist saying Oreo is at the shelter and he needs a home. Someone answered and said that she had just adopted Oreo and that she was so excited to bring him home (she emailed me). I accidentally deleted the email and there is no way to get it back. I really want to find Oreo's owner so Caspian and Oreo will play together again. Oreo looks just like Caspian but brindle with white. How can I find Oreo's owner??

Asked by Caspian on Apr 23rd 2013 Tagged find, help, oreo in News & Events

Answers

Blaze

You could try posting another add on craigslist saying "If you adopted Oreo please contact me back I accidentally deleted your email. I would really appreciate it if you could contact me...." or something along the line of that its up to you but I would just explain why you would like for Oreo's owner to contact you for a puppy-play-date. It might work it might not. Good luck in trying to find Oreo's owner again.

Blaze answered on 4/24/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer