is pineapple safe for dogs?

Asked by Member 839781 on May 25th 2009 Tagged pineapple, safe, dogtreats in Homemade Food

Since highly experienced professionals suggest pineapple juice as an additive to stop stool eating, I doubt the fruit would be a problem. I also doubt there is a good reason to ever give it to a dog. The less junk a dog gets other than its kibble, the better. If a dog is eating a complete and balanced diet, how can adding anything else do anything but mess up the careful balance?

I think it is okay to give them, and I had heard that it works to stop stool eating. Although, I also believe that it has some enzymes in it that can irritate the tummy.

I've heard that using pumpkin will also work to stop stool eating.

here is a link to toxic foods for dogs
I don't see it on there.
But, any fruit by excess can not be good for tummy.
Dogs are meat eaters, try some veggies. My dog loves peas and green beans.

Baxter answered on 5/26/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I have heard about it stopping dogs from eating poo.

please note NEVER give your dog pumpkin! the only pumpkin you should EVER give your dog is puree

What this does is loosen their poo up. So if your dog is finding it hard to go to the bathroom thats the only time to give it to them

found threw breeders from many website (also know how to make a dog poop when its being stubbern and doesnt want to go and your about to go to a show hahaha)