Archie

Is my dog part Belgian Malinois?

I had just rescued my dog Archie from a shelter a little over a week ago, and figuring out what kind of breed he resembles is bugging me. I'm content with just calling him a mutt, but some people wanna know what he's mixed with, and not even I can figure it out.

Shelters tend to not know their breeds from time to time, so I was wondering if Archie was part Mal as his description claims he is. I do see it a little, but at the same time he could be anything, really.

What do you think?

Asked by Archie on Aug 14th 2013 Tagged belgianmalinoisanimalhumanesocietyrescueshepherd in Mixed Breeds

Answers

The only way to know for sure is to get a breed identifier DNA kit. They cost about $65 and then you won't have to guess. Sometimes they are what you thnk they are; sometimes it's a surprise! You won't love your dog any less if you find out or not!! Woof ^_^

He looks like a Belgian Malinois/German Shepherd mix. He may have some Lab in him too.