BearBear

is my dog, BearBear, a full pomeranian?

Hello my fellow dogsters! I'm new here, and this is my dog BearBear! I was just curious if BearBear is a full Pomeranian? When I bought him from the breeder the owner said he is a full pom. I looked at his parents and they, to my knowledge, looked like poms! He is 11 months old and he is an awesome dog! Again, I am just curious.
farm9.staticflickr.com
farm9.staticflickr.com
farm9.staticflickr.com

Asked by BearBear on Mar 4th 2013 Tagged pom, pomeranian, bear, dog, puppy, doggy, pup in Breeds N-R

Answers

Oru

I'm sorry, but if you cannot tell from the pictures, we cannot. The only way to tell for sure is AKC papers from the parents (which they ought to have if they are full poms) or a DNA test kit. Watchout for purebreed claims, breeders just trying to get money may not be looking out for the quality of the dog's health, mentality, nor standards.

Oru answered on 3/5/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Paco

He looks very pomerian to me, but there certainly is no way to tell for sure, unless there are AKC papers or DNA tests.

Paco answered on 3/5/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Yes, he is most likely a purebred Pomeranian.