Danny Ray

Is kibble and bits a good quality food

Asked by Danny Ray on Mar 21st 2013 Tagged iskibblebitsagoodqualitydogfood in Pet Food

Answers

No, there are much better foods out there. Check out dogfoodadvisor.com or dogfoodanalysis.com to compare foods.

Chevy

No, I think kibbles and bits is one of the worst foods out there. Corn is the primary ingredient, and it is preserved with propylene glycol (ethylene glycol is antifreeze fyi), and BHT. If you are feeding on a budget, which trust me my Mommy is in that boat, there are some affordable options. I just love Purina One Smartblend, and granted it is not what most of these dog food snobs consider good, but I am 14 with no chronic health problems! If you are on a budget, and don't want to/can't afford to fork out 50$+ for a 25 lb bag of dog food, Purina One Smartblend is the way to go. Or if you have a Tractor Supply around, their 4Health brand is a good quality feed as well! Hope this helps!

Chevy answered on 3/23/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

No, Kibbles n Bits is an awful dog food, it's one of the worst.

Acana is a great food to feed, learn more about feeding Acana at www.acana.com

Acana has a selection of grain free dog foods. Acana is one of the best dog foods that you can feed a dog. There's many different formulas of Acana to choose from which makes it easy to choose the perfect one to feed to your dog.