Is it the right breed for me?

Hi Everyone, Im planning to buy a puppy and Ive been looking around in the last few weeks to decide which breed I want. I really like the Boston Terriers.
I share an apartment with my cousin and we both work full time, different shifts though so most of the time someone is home. I dont have kids and not planning to have in the next few years, but I would like to have latter on.
So Im looking for a puppy that is happy in an apartment, doesnt bark too much (or can be trained not to), can be on its on sometimes, and likes kids. Giving a daily exercise/walk wouldnt be an issue, I like walking myself. I was also thinking of the french bulldogs, frenchtons(french bulldog X boston terrier)an bugs (Pug X boston terrier). Any suggestions? Thank you

Asked by Member 1170794 on May 24th 2013 in Boston Terrier

Answers

I would recommend to look into a Pug too.