Is it normal for my Chorkies testicles to move up to the penis area? I'm serious. Obviously, he's not neutered.

Also, any advice on stopping the peeing in the house. He doesn't like walks, but he has a big back yard and can go in and out all day long. Yet I still have a problem, and I have never caught him doing it even once. I have had him for two years.

Asked by Member 793490 on Jan 17th 2009 Tagged movingtesticles in Behavior & Training

Answers

ok well yes it is normal for his tesicles to move up in the penis area

as for the peeing .. you should take him out every 30 min and rite after he drinks alot or eats any thing and eventually he will get the idea that he supposed to pee outside

hope this helps a little!!

The thing about the testicles...it sounds like it's his penis swelling. It happens when a dog is stimulated. When it's at a certain point, the swelling at the base of the penis does look like testicles, but it's not.
Even neutered dogs get this.

Katie

Hi there! The number one reason for an un-neutered male to pee in the house is because he's marking his territory, and it's very hard to catch him doing it. Chorkies are such cute dogs, but there are so MANY unwanted pets out there (I hope you're not planning on creating more puppies). Please visit your vet, or a local low-cost spay/neuter clinic, or look for a special rate through the Humane Society. Neutering your little guy should help stop the peeing indoors - and when he meets other dogs, he'll be much less likely to get in a fight, too! :-) Good luck!

Katie answered on 1/17/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer