♥ Sparky ♥

Is it Just me????

This is strange... I go into my p-mail, and it says everything is from, and to P? It will show an X as there picture, and a P as there name? Dogster, there is just one problem after another! Is this happening to anybody else? Thanks fur the help!

Asked by ♥ Sparky ♥ on Dec 16th 2010 Tagged hq, pmail in Paw Mail

Best Answer

Me too, only I'm d. bol. We should all contact HQ so they can get on it. One of the mods (Epi) said it is the best way to alert them of any glitches.

answered on Dec 16th.

Answers

I was coming over here to ask the same thing. Yes, this is happening to me, too! I hope they get it fixed soon.

Brutus

Nope, it's not just you.
On mine, it said that the picture and name is d. Dogster should have it fixed soon!

Brutus answered on 12/16/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Ditto, here.
At least other areas are okay.
Gee and I got new pics too!

Same here, except mine says D. XD

I checked as well and a D is where pic should be. I can still read and send pawmail, so WHEW!!!
I'm sure HQ will have it fixed ASAP.

Me too