IS DROOLS A DOGS FOOD WHICH IS AVAILABLE IN INDIA IS GOOD FOR GRAET DANE

Asked by Member 848731 on Jan 5th 2012 in Pet Food

Answers

Well, what are the ingredients in it? Are the manufacturers in Indea required to show the ingredients on the back of the bag like they are where I live (USA)?

Drools dog food is the best dog food i've come across till now.As drools is a premium quality dog food I would consider it very good for your dog especially as it provides all vitamins and minerals required for your dog to grow to its full height,protein directly from chicken and eggs,felt d difference when I started feeding my pet,he's grown so tall and strong,its awesome.TRY IT!!!

No, it is a low quality dog food that I would never feed to any dog. It is filled with un-named meats (animal fat), corn, soy, wheat, refined oils, mono calcium phosphate, Dl-Methionine, rice. This dog food has no real nutrition.

Have you tried ordering food online? I recommend feeding Orijen, Acana, The Honest Kitchen, Solid Gold or Sojos. You can order any one of these foods online and that's what I recommend doing.