Howie

I'm looking into pet insurance for my puppy & I was wondering if anyone had any advice &/or suggestions?

Asked by Howie on Jun 11th 2009 in Pet Insurance

Answers

Kayak

I have heard good things about pet insurance and am investigating it myself I've never heard anything bad about it.

Kayak answered on 6/11/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

We use VPI for our puppies. www.petinsurance.com. We chose to get it because we wouldn't be able to afford it if something major went wrong and it will help cover the bill. After much research we decided to go with this company because they have been in business the longest (since 1980) so we figured they wouldn't be as likely to go out of business on us (although I realize it's no guarantee). They also had the best rates for the coverage type we wanted, and their coverage schedules were available to preview before signing up for coverage.

Zoey

Hi, I personally did lots of research and decided PurinaCare was the best option for me. In my opinion, I think getting insurance is smart and beneficial to your "fur-baby.". Best of luck!!

Zoey answered on 12/1/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Buddy

I just cancel my policy from VPI PET INSURANCE so they never cover your dog even get accident and i selected even good plan cover but VPI IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR DOG..

Buddy answered on 3/9/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Hitch

The best way to find a good plan for you is to compare as many pet insurance plans as you can . You can do that here www.petinsurance.net

Hitch answered on 4/14/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer