Puff

i'd like to buy a doggy dress for my love dog, is there any good online shop?

Asked by Puff on May 23rd 2011 in Apparel

Answers

Check out and join my group "Trading Dog Goodies". There's many people in the group who make homemade dog clothes. Post a thread about it in the group -

www.dogster.com

You can also buy very cute dog dresses on Etsy! -

www.etsy.com

Here's a few of my favorite dog clothing stores on there -

www.etsy.com

www.etsy.com

Here's some other shops online -

www.petsmart.com

www.petco.com

www.glamourdog.com

I know both petsmart and petco have cloths for dogs and they will let you try them on your dog there also so you do not worry about getting the wrong size

one of my friends recommended this online site to me. i think it is good. www.lovelonglong.com
you can check it out. price is reasonable. products are of high quality.
:-)

Sonny

First a poem (Thanks to my dad):

Old mother hubbard, went to the cupboard,
to get her new doggy a dress.

But when she got there, the cupboard was bare,
and so was sweet doggy, I guess.

Now my input:
While cute, clothing can make it hard for a dog to move around, so don't expect her to wear it a lot. Clothing also masks dog body language which can cause other dogs to react oddly to her, so don't have her clothed around other dogs - not even for a trip to the pet store.

Please remember it's a human thing, use restraint in dressing your dog, dolls or children would be more appropriate.

I made dog collars for my 3. They have a daily walking collar, and a fancy dress collar for trips out. Plain collars for playtime. That's as far as I'm willing to go.

Sonny answered on 5/24/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I know one site from where I used to buy dresses for my pets in reasonable prices,At Imac you will also get variety of pet accessories.
www.imac.it

I make dog dresses that are cute and affordable. My Etsy shop is www.pawsitvelyunique.etsy.com.

If you like pet accessories and apparel pet design you can check it out at Three Dogz LLC. I just buy dog bone necklace for my american staffordshire terrier.

Hamish

Hi there

We have a wide range of doggy clothing and accessories for pampered pooches at our web-shop.

www.bellaswardrobe.net We are UK based but have multiple currency options on the webshop and also ship worldwide for just the shipping fee (no added extras for packaging etc!)

I dress my own babies so try to offer a wide range of styles and reasonable prices :)

we also have a facebook page www.bellaswardrobe.net

Hamish answered on 9/5/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer