unknown at this time

I was wondering if anyone might tell me what kind of dog I have? I was thinking maybe pit.

Asked by unknown at this time on Jul 10th 2010 Tagged puppy, kindof, what in Other Puppies

Answers

DandiLion

Without seeing the parents, there is absolutely no way to tell at that age.

DandiLion answered on 7/11/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Brutus

This puppy is only eight days old. Therefore, its extremely difficult to have a good guess on what kind of puppy she is. Do you know what the parents look like? If not, you'll have to weight until this puppy grows older. You may not be able to tell for several weeks or months even. Sometimes it can be hard to guess until the dog is at full size. If you think she is a purebred Pit Bull, you'll probably be able to tell by the time she is one or two months at age. Good luck. I hope you find out what kind of puppy this is soon. Please paw mail me if you have any questions.

Brutus answered on 7/11/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Kinley

def. bull terrier!look em up and see if i rite!!!

Kinley answered on 7/19/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer